June 2017 Goals
Happy Tuesday! I’ve got big dreams for pretty much every area of my life, but big dreams begin with little goals. I’m talking day-by-day, week-by-week, month-by-month goals. Here’s a practical, yet slightly whimsical smattering of my ideas and goals for June 2017.
june 2017 goals
- Run 110 miles. (that number sounds a little puny at first, but when you break that down, it means I’m running 22 of the 30 days in June, with an average of 5 miles a day! That’s intense, but this is a goal I’ve set for myself and I really want to accomplish. Pray that I would seek God’s will in my decisions regarding running and my team relationships.)
- Blog…more. (I’ll need your help with this one, guys! I love this blog, whether I’m writing or posting photos, but in my busy life, I lose motivation sometimes! In the comments, could you share something you’d like to see more of on this blog? It could be an idea or a tutorial, whatever, but something for me to be a little more inspired to write some posts!)
- Drive 20+ hours. (I’m a little behind on getting my driver’s license, so this goal is kind of a biggie since *cough* I’ll be a COLLEGE STUDENT in the fall and I’ll need to get myself to campus somehow lol!)
- Work on my Instagram aesthetic. (this one sounds a little superficial, at least to me, but it does honestly have value in the long run. I’ve been really inspired lately by a few bloggers and Instagrammers who are BOSS at marketing their products + brands through Instagram. I’ll give a shoutout to a few: Abbiee Emmons [she actually wrote a whole post on perfecting your Instagram aesthetic! Check it out here], Jodi Paquin [if you need me anytime soon, I’ll be picking my jaw up off the floor from the ABSOLUTELY STUNNING photography on this Instagram account. WOW.], and Hope Taylor [she started her photography business right out of high school, so I have automatic admiration for her! Plus, she’s got FREE education resources for photographers/bloggers, so what’s not to love?!]. All that to say, they’ve inspired me to be a little more intentional about marketing my business through Instagram this month.
- READ. (#summerreadingprogram. Any book recommendations??)
- Make a video post for my blog. (we’ll see if this actually happens…more info on it to come!)
- Learn how to effectively multitask. (hey, I can dream, can’t I?)
- Launch my online shop. (as with #6, this may or may not happen. But I want it to, and I’m feeling closer to doing it every day!)
- Read my Bible daily. (so I didn’t do so well at this one in May, but thankfully, every month is a fresh start!)
- Eat ice cream + go swimming. (because what would summer be without those things?)
So now, I’m officially ready to start the month of June…6 days late!
i want to hear from you!
Any blog ideas? Book recommendations? What are your goals for June?