Hey senior! Isn’t that the best feeling in the world, to be almost done with high school?! I’m literally right there with you, because I’m a senior in high school, too! Go figure! I’m even on the hunt for the perfect senior photographer to fit my needs, so I understand the struggle of finding the right person, finding time to do it, and finding the right outfits to wear (the most fun and the most stressful part, amiright?!). With this in mind, I’ve created a senior photo experience that is different from other photographers, because I’m looking at it from the perspective of someone who IS a senior in high school!
I’m going to get real with you. Even though I’m a photographer, I’m super uncomfortable in front of the camera because I feel so awkward, I don’t know what to do with my hands, I’m self-conscious about my hair and acne, and my braces haven’t come off yet…sooo…just a lot of insecurity there for me. So when I’m looking for a senior photographer, I want someone who is going to make me feel absolutely, completely CONFIDENT and COMFORTABLE. I want to laugh, twirl, be sassy, be serious, be at a gorgeous location, and get coffee with my photographer because I am friends with them more than I am their client.
This is what I want for you, too, friend! I do my best to create a senior photo experience that matches what I want for my senior pics! A day full of pampering, joy, coffee, fun, and, most of all, confidence. You might go into the session feeling a little awkward, but I promise you will leave feeling like a freakin’ QUEEN because YOU ARE! That’s is what senior photos should be all about: shining a spotlight on your beauty and confidence!
Let’s talk details. My sessions start at $150, and add-ons include getting your hair and makeup done by a professional, adding more locations, doing sessions in two seasons, or doing a session with a friend! Here is a little overview of how the process works:
1. Inquire! That’s where you are, just checking things out to see if this will work for you. I highly, HIGHLY recommend filling out the contact form at the bottom of this page (or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org) and getting a personal message back from me to see what kind of session we’d be looking at. My schedule fills up really fast, especially for fall, so don’t hesitate to reach out!
2. Consultation! If you want to meet and get coffee to talk everything over, let’s do it! If you’d rather talk over the phone, that’s great too. We can share ideas and questions and figure out what the right fit would be for you.
3. Book! You’re in?! AWESOME! We’ll set an official date to do the session, and prepare for the funnest time ever!
4. Session! The day of the photo session has arrived! So exciting! I can’t wait to enjoy the time with you creating beautiful art to represent YOU!
5. Gallery! In about 2 weeks, your edited photos will be uploaded to an online gallery, where you will have full download and print permissions. You can share away on social media, as well as get prints developed. If you’d like to get a custom album or grad party invites designed by yours truly, you will also be given that option!
And that’s it! It’s easy. If you have questions, I’m more than happy to talk them over with you. No pressure if you get in touch with me; I understand how hard the decision for a senior photographer is! I always hope to be the best fit for each senior, and if you feel that someone else would be a better fit, GO FOR IT! Totally understandable! Best wishes on your senior year, friend!